DIGNICAP – DELTA
Discover the DELTA Advantage
- 54% smaller than previous device
- Up to 80% reduction in nursing time
- Improved patient comfort from innovative thermoelectric cooling
- Quick connection
- Device portability
- Intuitive user interface
- Single patient cap system
- Flexible cooling wrap for precise fit
- Adjustable thermal cap to maintain close contact.
To watch a video on the new DigniCap Delta, please click on the link below:
DIGNITANA – C3
The DigniCap® C3 system was developed by Swedish company Dignitana to eliminate or reduce chemotherapy induced hair-loss. In clinical studies, eight out of the ten patients who used the DigniCap® system kept their hair.
The system consists of a tight-fitting silicone cap connected to a cooling and control unit. There are canals in the cap through which coolant can circulate and with use, the temperature of the scalp is lowered. The cold gives reduced perfusion, delivery of blood, and metabolism. These factors together reduce the risk of hair loss.
Aurora BioScience is excited to bring this dignity preserving medical device to medical professionals in the Australian-Pacific region.
For more information, please click on the logo below.